Oasis in the Desert

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Looking to the future

Today, I looked at the blogs of lots of fellow RVers.  Some are brand new and others have been at it for many years.  I went looking to enjoy reading other's news and look at some great pictures.  Also, to get new ideas for full-time travel.

I saw a few ideas that sent me searching on Amazon.  One is a sort of crock pot that cooks all day long after you start it on the stove, sans the electricity better known as a nissan thermal cooker. Look her up on Amazon.   Expensive, but a great idea.  Make the stew, put it in the uber-insulated container and voila, you have stew at the end of a long drive.

Also, today, I downloaded some new apps on my iphone. Love the Passport America App.   It is an addiction, that phone.  I am sure I would love an ipad but, for now I get it on the phone.  We did order a Kindle so that we could load books and cut back on weight issues.  Waiting for Fedex.

Really, pretty scary how addicted we are to our electronic toys.  What will be next?

54 days to blastoff   C, H, and Boo too

No comments: